June 8, 2012

Coffee Shop: Part 5

Earlier I expressed our appreciation for the experience coffee shops provide. The eclectic warmth of the interior design that engulfs you upon arrival is nice, but the roasted aroma is my favorite.  One of our old stomping grounds, Beyond the Brim, put coffee beans in the bottom of their pen cup so when you signed your receipt it smelled like coffee. Awesome!  A furniture store I once visited had arrangements of clear vases filled with coffee beans dispersed around the store. An amazing shopping experience!

To replicate some of theses memories we have a centerpiece with coffee beans.





















As much as I long for a local coffee shop to call my own, I am very satisfied with the Treehouse Cafe (the nickname for my kitchen). We are Keurig fans. Especially now; they replaced our machine free of charge despite having a warranty expiring two months ago.






















Amy recently received the electric froth machine from Keurig as a birthday gift completing our at home coffee shop experience (thank you Aunt Zadie).





















Coffee + frothed steam milk = a great cup of joe




















Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment