May 25, 2012

Collaborative Project

I have been reluctant to share my newest, artistic adventure.  Everything needed to be a certain way before I felt like I could divulge my work.  Mother Nature and I have been collaborating on a box garden at Ace Acers.  

The boxes, soil, and potential have been present for three years, but no one has taken the initiative to move forward.  After countless hours of pulling weeds, adding organic material to the soil, watering in a time of drought followed up with lots of prayer, I want to show off my accomplishments.  

We have many more hours, days, and weeks of work, but I wanted to share the project.  I will keep you posted. 

Do you grow your own food? What is in your garden?


New fence

Existing boxes

Red Leaf Lettuce





Rosemary

Mint

Basil

Oregano

Cabbage

Red Cabbage

Flower on blackberry bush

Better Boy Tomato

Purple Cherokee Tomato





1 comment:

  1. 'Looks great! I know it's been hard work--especially with the dry weather we've had, but you've done a great job. All of you have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete